Pay it foward


I recently participated in a really great game call "Pay it forward" and received a package from  Leanne at Kreative Resources, from Canada. I tried to trace back who was the first one to come up with the idea, but couldn't.

 I don't know who was more excited: my daughter or I!!!

This is what we received. Koki carried it everywhere in a bag, for the next 3 days. Love it. She keeps asking me where Canada was, who send it, how we get there...

There were some chocolates there. MMM Too bad I just got to taste ONE, ONE! She gave one to each one of us, and eat the rest. 

Well, is our turn to play and Pay it Forward!!

So if you want to play AND are willing to pay it forward from your own blog, Then here is what you do.

Leave a comment on this post stating that you want to play, and I will randomly choose three players.

The rules are:

  • To the three participants (between this blog, and my other blog in Spanish (Mami es la mejor) I will sen a un package representing my beautiful country Puerto Rico, but you most be willing to Pay it Forward to three more people.
  • Comments will remain open until April 1st, 2012
  • If you are chosen you will need to send me your postal address so that I know where to send your package
  • after  you receive the package you will need to Pay It Forward in the same manner on your blog
So, ... Are you ready to play?





Comments

Popular Posts